This is a quick request for sources needed for a few articles I’m working on. If you’d like to be a source, please email me at writingjulie[at]gmail[dot]com. If you know someone who might be willing to be a source, please ask them to email me directly. Relevant PR/marketing leads are welcome, too. Thanks.
- Adults 50+ who are about to make a radical change in their lives and do something they’ve always wanted to do. (for an article to be published in a national print magazine).
- NYC-area residents or frequent visitors with experience in/passion about local food culture. Specifically, I’m interested in knowing what you consider to be local food trends and your favorite places. (for an article to be published on MatadorNetwork.com).
- People who have worked in a company where criticism is stifled. (for an article to be published by an outlet TBD).
- PR/marketing folks; hotel, restaurant, gallery, shop owners; and proprietors of independent businesses of all types in Mexico City (for an article to be published in an international in-flight magazine, as well as for an iPhone app for Mexico City)
- PR/marketing folks; hotel, restaurant, gallery, shop owners; and proprietors of independent businesses of all types in San Juan, Puerto Rico (for regular updates to an iPhone app for San Juan).